San Diego SEO Consultant - Brandon's Bio
Summary: Brandon is one of the most widely published experts on search engine optimization (SEO). Before moving to the San Diego area, he provided SEO services to clients in Austin, Texas. He now works as an Internet marketing and SEO consultant in San Diego. Brandon can visit your location to teach you about the art and science of search engine optimization.
Are you looking for ways to improve your company's search engine visibility? Want to increase your website traffic levels? We can help! We offer consulting services to clients throughout Southern California. We are located in Carlsbad, but can travel anywhere in the San Diego metro area.
Here is some information about Brandon Cornett, our SEO consultant.
Brandon's Background as an SEO Consultant
We are a husband-and-wife team of Internet marketing and SEO consultants, serving the greater San Diego area. We relocated to Carlsbad in the summer of 2011. Prior to that, our company was based in Austin (hence the name of this website). Brandon is the resident expert in all things related to search engine optimization. Here is a summary of his background and experience:
- Work: Brandon has held a variety of roles in the Internet marketing and SEO space. He was the SEO product manager for a marketing firm called Intra-Focus. He worked as a website project manager for Ginny's Printing, one of the largest commercial printing companies in the U.S. He managed a 5-person advertising team for a marketing company called QuantumDigital.
- Education: Brandon graduated with a liberal arts degree from the Virginia Military Institute. He has received SEO training from the Direct Marketing Association. He studied under Aaron Wall, one of the pioneers of search engine optimization. He has completed numerous courses in HTML, website development, web writing and related subjects.
- Publishing: Brandon is a full-time Internet publisher. He publishes a number of informational websites, including the Home Buying Institute (one of the most popular websites in the real estate sector). He uses his SEO and writing skills on a daily basis to manage this network. There are few SEO consultants in San Diego with this level of expertise.
- Writing: Brandon has written more than one million words of website content. He is an expert writer who specializes in web content and blogging. You can benefit directly from this experience. We find that a lot of clients need help developing SEO-friendly content for their websites. When you hire Brandon as your SEO consultant, you get the added benefit of his writing skills.
Do you have questions about our San Diego consulting services? Want to schedule a visit? We are eager to help! Please contact Melissa with any questions you have.
How We Can Help
We do everything we can to help our clients succeed. This help can come in many forms. It might be a writing project, or an onsite training visit. Here are some of the SEO services we offer:
This is one of our most useful services. This is where you get your very own San Diego SEO consultant for a day (or half a day, an hour, etc.). Brandon will visit your office to consult with you about your website content strategy, link building, content promotion, or any other aspect of search engine optimization. He can do one-on-one consultations or team training, whatever you need. We will talk more about the benefits of team training below.
Website Content Strategies
You can improve your search engine traffic by expanding your website. It's one of the easiest and most cost-effective things you can do. But it must be done properly, with a strategic focus and plenty of research. That's where we come in. We can devise a strategy to help you grow your site with relevant, high-quality content -- the kind of content your readers will love. The end result is more visibility, more traffic and more business.
In addition to developing a content strategy, we can help you with the actual writing as well. It's crucial that you publish high-quality content onto your site. Your search engine success depends on it. Check out our Google Panda reading room, and you'll understand why. But search engines are only half of the story. You must impress your readers as well. You must convert your visitors into customers, and your website content can help you achieve that goal. Brandon is one of the few San Diego SEO consultants with a professional writing background.
In addition to the SEO services listed above, we can provide team training at your location. This was a popular service when we lived and worked in Austin. We expect it to be equally popular with San Diego companies.
SEO Training in San Diego County
You might have a potential "SEO rock star" in your company right now, but you just don't know it. For example, you might have a certain employee who would take to blogging like a duck to water. This person could help you grow your web presence and improve your search-engine performance. You might have someone in house who is a born content promoter. You'd be surprised what kind of hidden talents your people have.
This is where our SEO team training comes into the picture. We can educate and motivate your entire company to accomplish your Internet marketing goals. Brandon is a San Diego SEO consultant, but he's also a skilled instructor. He is comfortable in front of large and small audiences alike. His passion and enthusiasm for SEO are contagious!
- Description: Brandon will visit your company to teach select personnel about search engine optimization, blogging, website content, or other topics of your choosing. This service is available throughout the San Diego area. Additional travel fees may apply for distant locations. Please contact us for details.
- Benefits: Most people welcome a new challenge. It makes life and work more interesting. But they need the proper guidance to tackle those challenges. Our SEO training program shortens the learning curve and helps your employees achieve measurable success, sooner rather than later. This broadens their skill set and makes them more valuable to your company.
- Versatility: Brandon can offer one-on-one training to key individuals or small teams. He can also speak to the entire company in "training day" format. We can tailor the program to meet your specific needs and objectives.
- Cost: When you consider all that you stand to gain by increasing your SEO knowledge, the price of the program becomes insignificant. Training sessions are only $115 per hour. Discounts are available for half-day (4 hour) sessions. Hint: Pricing is by the hour, not by the size of the group. So a larger audience would be a better value for you.
Do you have questions about our services? Want to learn more about Brandon's qualifications as a San Diego SEO consultant? Please contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you! Why do we stress